Friday, March 30, 2007

Back from London


The Conservative Party Website


Just back from a work related course in London.

I was lucky enough to be asked to appear on "18 Doughty Street" VoxPolitics with Iain Dale and others, I very much hope that I "Bigged Up" Darling ton and the North East, which was the idea. From the feedback I have had I did just that.

18 Doughty street is an Internet television channel, it is a tool that all politician should be using, doughty Street is a Conservative channel, whether or not Lab, Lib/Dem ones exist I do not know.

But when I think that the MPs have voted themselves even more money to communicate with us poor souls in the real world (only TWO Conservatives voted for it), it shows me that the MPs really do not have any idea about what technology is out there, and how many,many people wish to communicate in this day and age.

Our Politicians need to drag themselves into the 21st century.

Quentin Davies, Conservative MP for Stamford & Grantham and Castle Point Tory MP Bob Spink are the two Conservatives that should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, we expect it from self serving New Labour and the Lib/Dems, not Conservatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home