Friday, September 28, 2007

A Sad Day


The Conservative Party Website
Well unfortunately it is a NO vote, I think we have missed a great chance to refresh our town, but that is the way the vote went.

To all those in the YES camp well done.

I could be nasty and say that the NOs voted for a monkey in Alan Charlton, but he had very little to do with it, just a front man for DBC, it was they and the echo who were behind this.

I should send Peter Barron a toothbrush, with his head so far up the backside of JW, AB et al, he could clean their teeth.

I just wonder what they were so scared of.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"To all those in the YES camp well done."

Not really, because you lost. A year down the drain and nothing's changed.

You gotta laugh...

 
At 5:49 am, Blogger Mike said...

Such good grace in defeat...

 
At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I despair of this town - a no vote indeed, have they no brains?


I talk to people daily about how the Labour Council are destroying this once great town and to my face they agree. What a shame people tell me what I want to hear and then perform actions to the contrary, a bit like this Government itself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home